¿DO YOU NEED A LABOUR LAWYER IN SEVILLE?
We advise on Labour Law in Seville since 1951. Labour Law is a branch of Law, which regulates everything related to workers and employment. Our advice is TOTAL to workers and contracting companies or employers in the field of Labour Law and Social Security.
The consultation is ALWAYS FREE, since it will first allow the lawyer to know more about your case and will be able to determine if he can help you or not, explaining his way of working and the best possible way to proceed to give the best solution to your matter.
We answer your questions in less than 24 hours, and not only can you find us in Seville, we will also defend your rights and interests in the nearby provinces such as Cádiz, Córdoba Huelva, Málaga, and Granada, and a small jump from Madrid.
We are a traditional office for maintaining the good arts and good work of the classic offices, but we do not neglect the advances and therefore we have adapted to the new virtual environments of labour recruitment and modern contracts: internet and new technologies. You will have a legal defense with the most current legislation in force and providing a service focused on quality and the person.
We are always investing in training and development to be able to offer you the most up-to-date legal services. Therefore, we can help you with the following questions:
In relation to LABOUR CLAIMS
- We direct your claims to all employers and contractors in which you have an employment relationship: companies, construction companies, insurance or insurance entities, mutual, mediators and brokers, banks, telephone companies, individuals, start-ups, freelancers, legal entities and others of the same nature.
In relation to LABOUR CONTRACTS
- Breaches of contract
- Negotiation of working conditions
- Indefinite contracts
- Part-time contracts
- Internship contracts
- Training contracts
- Claims for claiming amount against employers
- Unfair dismissals
In relation to INDEMNITIES
- Indemnity for termination of contract
- Labor sanctions
- Compensation for Improper Dismissal
- Compensation for Objective Dismissal
- Compensation for Substantial Modification of Working Conditions
- Compensation for Disciplinary Dismissal
- Compensation for Termination of Legal Personality
- Compensation for economic, technical, organizational or productive causes
- Compensation for Force Majeure
- Workers' Compensation for Death
- Workers' Compensation Compensation
- Compensation for Contract Termination
- Breaches of working hours
- Overtime pay
- Holiday Breach
In relation to the NEGOTIATIONS WITH THE EMPLOYER
- Extrajudicial Negotiations
- Wage claim
- Subsistence allowance
- Employment Regulation Records (ERE)
- Temporary Employment Regulation Records (ERTE)
- Unemployment benefits
In relation to PROCEDURAL AND EXTRAJUDICIAL ACTIONS
- Actions before the CMAC (mediation, arbitration and conciliation center)
- Social Courts
- Appeals before the provincial hearings and the High Courts of Justice
- Labor Appeal Resources
- Extrajudicial negotiations with employers
- Realization of agreements
- Actions against FOGASA (wage guarantee fund)
Do you need a specialized lawyer in Labour Law?
SEND YOUR MESSAGE HERE