¿DO YOU NEED AN INTERNATIONAL TRADE LAWYER IN SEVILLE?
We are lawyers specialized in international trade, working from Seville with international clients throughout Spain. International trade is a strategic sector of our Law Firm, since it has allowed the economic development of many companies that have seen in the international merchandise trade a sector of the future.
The consultation is ALWAYS FREE, since it will first allow the lawyer to know more about your case and will be able to determine if he can help you or not, explaining his way of working and the best possible way to proceed to give the best solution to your matter.
Globalization and increasingly open and accessible international markets generate confidence in international export, import and merchandise sales operations. Therefore, this law firm has been trained in this specialization of Commercial Law, to offer you the latest in international legal advice.
Our advice is TOTAL to entrepreneurs in the sector, exporters / importers, freight forwarders, carriers, buyers and sellers of merchandise. Therefore, we can help you with the following questions:
In relation to the ENTREPRENEURS: Legal advice, assistance and intervention in defense and representation of the client's interests in relation to matters such as:
- Internationalization of the company
- International Marketing Plan
- International markets: direct and indirect exports, strategic alliances, joint ventures, consortia.
- International sales: INCOTERMS (CIF, FOB, EXW, CFR ...)
- Customs regime, customs clearance, export and import costs, tariff barriers
- Logistics and Transportation
In relation to INTERNATIONAL CONTRACTS: Legal advice, assistance and intervention in defense and representation of the client's interests in relation to matters such as:
- International Sales Contracts
- International Supply Contracts
- International Lease Contracts
- Joint venture contract
- Distribution contracts
- Agency, Mediation or Brokerage Contracts. Special franchise contracts
- Insurance contracts
- Labour contracts
- Customs documentation: commercial invoices, parking list, customs invoice, consular invoice, certificates of origin, insurance.
In relation to the PAYMENT TERMS: Legal advice, assistance and intervention in defense and representation of the client's interests in relation to matters such as:
- Transactions with physical currency
- Transactions with personal check and bank check
- Documentary Credits
- Advance payments
- Payment orders and bank transfers
- Export credits
- Guarantees and guarantees
- External transactions: SEPA Law
- Company Taxation
In relation to CIVIL LIABILITY
- Negligence and eventualities in the transport of goods
- Compensation, embargoes and registration procedures in international trade operations
- Civil Liability Actions
- Civil liability in the transport contract: air, sea, land and multimodal
- Civil liability in professionals related to transport: shipping, freight forwarders, mediators, loaders, brokers
- Civil liability of the administrators of transport companies
¿Do you need a specialized lawyer in International Trade Law?
SEND YOUR MESSAGE HERE
Calle Cardenal Cisneros n.º 4 Bajo Izquierda, 41002, Sevilla
954 90 71 36