DO YOU NEED A COMPANY LAWYER?
Do you know what COMPANY Law is? We have been advising Business and Company Law in Seville and the provinces of Andalusia such as Cadiz, Málaga, Huelva or Cordoba since 1951.
Company Law is not a branch of Law, but is made up of different areas of knowledge including Commercial Law, Civil Law, Labor Law and Administrative Law, among others.
The consultation is ALWAYS FREE, since it will first allow the lawyer to know more about your case and will be able to determine if he can help you or not, explaining his way of working and the best possible way to proceed to give the best solution to your matter.
Our advice to the company is TOTAL. Therefore, we can help you with the following questions:
In relation to THE ADMINISTRATION OF THE COMPANY AND THE BOARD OF DIRECTORS
- Advice to the administration bodies of the company as external and internal advisor through our lawyers-partners exclusively
- Functions of Secretary of the Board of Directors in English and Spanish
- Facilitate the smooth development of Council sessions
- Assist the President in the Convocation and preparation of the agenda in the meetings and commissions of the Council
- Advice on issues of a legal or statutory nature or related to Corporate Governance standards
- Keep official books
- Record the development of the sessions and their agreements in the minutes books
- Incorporate these minutes into official books
- Attest to the resolutions adopted by the Council, through certifications with the approval of the President
- Adjust the activity of the Board to the legal norms, statutes, regulations and internal regulations of the company
- Management and personal advice on the affairs of the governing body and other governing bodies of the company
- Attendance at both ordinary and extraordinary meetings as Legal Counsel
- Appointment as independent director to carry out legal advice to companies
In relation to THE LEGAL ADVICE OF THE COMPANY
- Legal advice in Civil, Commercial, Contentious-Administrative, Procedural, Labor, Criminal and Maritime matters
- Representation of the Company and its interests before judicial and extrajudicial and administrative claims
- Advice to the company regarding Data Protection, Public Transparency, Compliance and Money Laundering
- Study and resolutions of legal problems related to the company, its contracts, agreements and internal regulations
In relation to CRIMES: We advise you in economic criminal law
- Crimes against the Public Treasury: tax offense, Social Security fraud, subsidy fraud, accounting violations
- Punishable insolvency, foreclosure, bankruptcy, bankruptcy and suspension of payments.
- Crimes that affect the company's competitive capacity: crimes against intellectual and industrial property, discovery or disclosure of secrets, use of privileged information.
- Crimes that affect consumers: misleading advertising.Corporate crimes: Unfair administration of the assets of others, misappropriation, falsification of documents, imposition of abusive agreements.
- Money laundering
In relation to THE FAMILY COMPANY
- Legal advice to family societies
- Social governance bodies in front of family governance bodies
- Family bodies: the family assembly and the family council of the company and its functions in front of the traditional board of directors
- Responsibility of family business administrators
- The integration of family members in the board of directors as independent directors
- Family values and business vision in company decisions
- Debate and ratification of the proposals of the family council on generational changes, family heritage and conflict resolution
- Advice on the family protocol monitoring committees, the liquidity committee and the arbitration committee.
In relation to THE COMPANY
- Insolvency procedure
- Incidental issues
- Credit Protection
- Patrimonial responsibility
- Labor Law in the company
In relation to the OBLIGATIONS OF THE COMPANY AND THE ADMINISTRATOR
- The partnership agreement between the company and the administrator
- Remuneration of the company administrator: statutory clauses
- The remuneration of the administrator: fixed, variable assignments, savings plans and dividend distribution
- Duties of the administrators I: Duty of diligence (dedication and exercise of the position, active participation in meetings of the administrative body, the duty to inform the directors, duty of supervision, duty of confidentiality and duty of coordination).
- Duties of administrators II: Duty of information and protection of business discretion
- Duties of the administrators III: Duty of loyalty and independence (the fiduciary duties, the duty of confidentiality, the different levels of loyalty, prohibited and permitted behaviors, the duty of loyalty in the groups of parent company-subsidiary company)
In relation to the COMPANY PROCEDURAL LAW
- Breach of contract Actions
- Unfair enrichment actions against administrators for breach of duty of loyalty and diligence
- Social action and individual action
- The responsibility of the social administrator for debts unpaid by the company
- The civil liability action for damages against shareholders or third parties
- Causes of exemption from liability in case of dissolution for losses
- Liability action against the de facto administrator
- Challenge of social agreements adopted at the general meeting: advice to the Board of Directors on causes of challenge
- Challenge of null agreements, contrary to the law or bylaws
- Actions on bank contracts, civil and commercial contracts, insurance contracts and labor contracts
¿Do you need a specialised lawyer for your Company?
SEND YOUR MESSAGE HERE
Calle Cardenal Cisneros n.º 4 Bajo Izquierda, 41002, Sevilla
954 90 71 36