DO YOU NEED A CORPORATE LAWYER?
If you are looking for a lawyer specializing in Corporate Law, we have been advising on Corporate Law in Seville and Andalusian provinces such as Cadiz, Málaga, Huelva or Cordoba and nationally and internationally to companies and their legal departments since 1951.
We offer you our services with general legal knowledge with specific experience in corporate, commercial, contractual and corporate law, both for companies and Group Companies (parent companies and subsidiaries) or business holdings, with extensive familiarity with comparable laws and regulations in Spain and The EU.
Additionally, we provide our advice in both Spanish and fluent English, both oral and written, with a pragmatic approach to solving legal problems, working with a multidisciplinary team of staff, internal and external legal consultants.
Corporate Law is found within Commercial Law, and its content focuses on companies and mainly on their governing bodies, the General Meeting of Partners and the Board of Directors. Fundamentally, we carry out the exercise of Corporate Law advising companies and corporations on the day-to-day of making the most relevant decisions (purchase and sale of assets, mergers and acquisitions, commercial contracts, etc.).
Please send us your consultation, since in the first place it will allow us to know more about your company and we will be able to determine if we can advise you or not, explaining our way of working and the best possible way to proceed to give you the best solution for the management of your company. .
Our advice to the company is TOTAL. Therefore, we can help you in the following questions:
In relation to THE ADMINISTRATION OF THE COMPANY AND THE BOARD OF DIRECTORS
- Advice to the administration bodies of the company as external and internal advisor through our lawyers-partners exclusively
- Advice to the administrative bodies of the company as external and internal advisor through our lawyers-partners exclusively
- Duties of Secretary of the Board of Directors in English and Spanish
- Facilitate the smooth running of Board meetings
- Assist the Chairman in the Call and preparation of the agenda in the meetings and committees of the Board
- Advice on matters of a legal or statutory nature or related to Corporate Governance regulations
- Keep and guard the official books
- Record in the minute books the development of the sessions and their agreements
- Incorporate said minutes into the official books
- Attest to the resolutions adopted by the Board, through certifications with the approval of the president
- Adjust the activity of the Board to the legal norms, statutes, regulations and internal regulations of the company
- Management and personal advice on the affairs of the governing body and other governing bodies of the company
- Attendance at both ordinary and extraordinary meetings as Legal Advisor
- Appointment as an independent director to carry out legal advice to companies
In relation to LEGAL ADVICE TO THE COMPANY AND ITS SOCIAL BODIES
- Legal advice on Civil, Commercial, Contentious-Administrative, Procedural and Labor matters
- Representation of the Company and its interests before judicial and extrajudicial and administrative claims
- Advice to the company in matters of Data Protection, Public Transparency, Commercial Compliance and Money Laundering
- Study and resolution of legal problems related to the company, its contracts, agreements and internal regulations
- Responsibility actions to the administrative body
In relation to the GENERAL SHAREHOLDERS' MEETING
- Advice to the General Meeting of Partners in the following matters;
- Approval of Annual Accounts, application of results and corporate management
- Changes in the administrative body; replacement and dismissal, appointments, modification of the Board of Directors and remuneration
- Modification of statutes and social contract
- Acquisition of essential assets and advice on non-delegable decisions of the administrative body.
- Distribution of dividends according to the result of the fiscal year and distribution of dividends on account of profit.
- Adoption of social agreements
- Advice on the right of partners to share profits, to attend and vote at the General Meeting and to receive information prior to it.
- Challenging social agreements
- Attendance at the General Meeting of Members and preparation of the agenda and the matters to be discussed in the ordinary and extraordinary calls
In relation to COMPANY MANAGEMENT
- Act as the single point of contact for all legal matters within the company, advising both nationally and internationally.
- Support and respond to company legal matters, including compliance, corporate laws, local and international laws, privacy and data protection laws, and general civil law.
- Collaborate in the drafting, review and negotiation of contracts with third parties that are part of the day-to-day life of the company.
- Assist in labor and worker law matters and develop corporate policies and procedures.
- Lead the representation of the company before official bodies and forums of legal content to provide sufficient information and be an interlocutor of the same.
- Identify and monitor emerging legal developments and local regulatory, jurisprudential and doctrinal changes, as well as those related to instructions, recommendations and professional standards.
- Evaluate the legal risks of the business in the strategic framework of the social activity.
- Manage external lawyers and other advisors in matters and incidents that appear.
- Organize and maintain the corporate books of Companies and Groups of Companies that are mandatory, controlling the corporate documents and corporate compliance of the parent company and its national and international subsidiaries.
- Study to improve and simplify processes, promote standardization and organization, supporting the creation of scalable solutions within the regulatory framework.
- Collaborate across departments, including HR groups, to respond to data privacy, intellectual property, regulatory compliance, and tax, partnering with subject matter experts in these areas and other stakeholder teams.
- Ensure the confidentiality and integrity of the information accessed.
- Report any suspected breach or breach of information security
In relation to the COMPANY PROCEDURAL LAW
- Breach of contract Actions
- Unfair enrichment actions against administrators for breach of duty of loyalty and diligence
- Social action and individual action
- The responsibility of the social administrator for debts unpaid by the company
- The civil liability action for damages against shareholders or third parties
- Causes of exemption from liability in case of dissolution for losses
- Liability action against the de facto administrator
- Challenge of social agreements adopted at the general meeting: advice to the Board of Directors on causes of challenge
- Challenge of null agreements, contrary to the law or bylaws
- Actions on bank contracts, civil and commercial contracts, insurance contracts and labor contracts
¿Do you need a specialized Corporate lawyer for your Company?
SEND YOUR MESSAGE HERE
Calle Cardenal Cisneros n.º 4 Bajo Izquierda, 41002, Sevilla
954 90 71 36